1) The evolution of a new kind of wine event.
2) The development of a trendy and hip wine tasting experience.
• If you find wine tasting events cookie-cutter.
• If you don’t fit in with the swirl, sip and spit set.
• If you like a Manhattan or shot of whiskey with your wine.
• If you think a big glass of red wine goes well with a juicy cheeseburger.
• If your description of wine includes words like “awesome”, “yummy” and
“pour me another!”
This is the event for you!
Vinolution will be fun, interesting and unexpected. While enjoying wine from some of the hippest and coolest wineries, local spirits and breweries, we will do some good for our community. Enjoy food from some of the trendiest celebrity chefs, featuring local food sources.
Date: June 22, 2012
6 pm–10:30 pm
Ticket Price: $95
Venue: West 8th Office Building - 2001 8th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
• Wine tasting with paired foods
• Live auction featuring extraordinary wine related lots
Participating Wineries: aMaurice, Ambassador, Boomtown, Charles Smith Wines, Dunham Cellars, Dusted Valley Vintners, Efeste, Goedhart Winery, Hedges Family Estate, K Vintners, Maison Bleue, Mark Ryan Winery, Pomum Cellars, Sleight of Hand, Sparkman Cellars, Va Piano Vineyards, Whidbey Island Winery, Zero One Vintners
Event Chairs: Christophe Hedges, Hedges Family Estate and Justin Wylie, Va Piano Vineyard
Beneficiary: The Market Foundation
Whose mission is: To work to preserve the traditions and diversity of the Pike Place Market neighborhood by supporting the Market's human service agencies for low-income and elderly residents of downtown Seattle, including its Clinic, Senior Center, Food Bank and Child Care & Preschool.
Vinolution is a non-profit organization #20-4110 381